Kernel warrants that all our furniture are free from defective materials and workmanship. All products sold by Kernel come with a 3-month limited warranty starting from the date of delivery unless stated otherwise.
Only manufacturing defects during the warranty period will be replaced or repaired at Kernel’s sole discretion. This Warranty only covers the replacement or repair of any product or part of any product that has a manufacturing mechanical defect.
LIMITATIONS & EXCEPTIONS
Any claims will have to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org attached with photos of defects, and order number.
We will follow up and may ask you some questions about the defective product in question.
If a servicing team is dispatched and determines the product has a manufacturing defect, we will provide complimentary repair services and transport fees will be waived. If a repair is not possible, we will do a 1-1 exchange of the same product, free of charge and dependent on availability.
If a servicing team is dispatched and determines the problem is not covered by the limited warranty, you will be required to pay a call-out fee of $55, payable by cash or cheque.
Kernel retains full rights to make the final decision if a warranty claim is justified.
- Proper care and usage are essential to preserving your rights under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, abuse, negligence, normal wear and tear, or accidents: including (but not limited to) scuffs, scratches, indentations, watermarks, burns or damage from pets.
- This warranty does not cover if product had been improperly stored, self-assembled/self-installed or maintained using detergents or other harsh cleaning products.
- This warranty does not cover if product is used outdoors.
- Any product modification by consumer or other parties not authorised by Kernel will void this Warranty.
- This warranty does not cover small self-assembly items (eg. accessories) or items marked as ‘AS-IS’ or any form of Display items at the time of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover products not purchased directly from Kernel.
- Kernel’s decision on all issues relating to complaints regarding defects, either of workmanship or materials, shall be final and conclusive. Any decision to repair or have part(s) replaced shall be at Kernel’s sole discretion.
- Any item repaired or replaced under this limited warranty will be covered by the limited warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- This warranty covers in respect of manufacturing defects detected within the warranty period, the cost of material components, replacement parts, labour and transportation charges.
- In respect of manufacturing defects detected after the warranty period, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) are to be covered by the Purchaser.