Sales & Refunds
SALES & REFUNDS
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible to return the product for a refund. Please email us at email@example.com and include details of your order number and product you wish to return.
Eligible CriteriaProducts are eligible if they meet all of the following return criteria:
- Product must be in new, resalable condition (unused, unopened and unassembled) with its original packaging still intact
- Return request made within 14 calendar days from delivery date
- Proof of purchase
- Product that does not belong to these categories,
- Made-To-Order products
- AS-IS products
- Customised products
- Display products purchased from showroom
All refunds will be issued after we have received and inspected the returned products. We reserve the right to refuse any returns if the returned product is deemed non-compliant with the return criteria.
Refunds will be made in the same method of payment as the original payment.
As delivery is a hard cost we incur, a return pick-up fee ($30) and any add-on fees (eg. carry-up service) will apply and deducted from your original invoiced value.
For Made-To-Order and customised products:
- You are required to inspect the product(s) for any defects when you take delivery of it. Please take note the following are not considered defects:
- Wood knots and tiger stripes are natural characteristics of wood
- Variations in the grain and coloration are natural characteristics of wood
- Variations in the coloration, marks and small gaps on edges are natural characteristics of plywood
- Product delivered is subject to a tolerance of +/-20mm.
- You will be required to note any defects of the product on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the delivery team. Kernel is not liable for any defect once delivery receipt has been signed off.
Our products are made according to the most stringent of manufacturing guidelines. If you have received damaged and/or discover any manufacturing defects, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include details of your order number and photos of defects.
We will follow up and may ask you some questions about the defective product in question.
If an exchange is justified, we will contact you to make the necessary arrangements for the collection and/or exchange of the received item.
Kindly note that showroom products are sold on a “as-is condition” basis and you are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted its condition upon payment prior to delivery of the product.
No returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted and warranty will be voided if the product is damaged or have defects due to the following reasons:
- Damage due to misuse, abuse, improper use (e.g. outdoor use of indoor furniture)
- Unauthorised customisation, modification or DIY work done on product
- Improper maintenance
- Incorrect self-installation or self-assembly
Kernel retains full rights to make the final decision if a claim is justified.
If you wish to cancel your order or any item(s) in your order, please email us at email@example.com at least 3 full working weekdays before the date of delivery (not inclusive of the day itself).
For accessories, cancellation is not applicable once parcel delivery has been scheduled and tracking code sent to your email.
For bundle deal orders, a partial cancellation is not applicable and we will only process full order cancellation.
Note that all Made-To-Order and customised products cannot be cancelled.